Client: Dumfries & Galloway Council
Project: Electrical and structural installation work on a new build music and drama facility at Douglas Ewart High School, Newton Stewart
Duration: Jan 2017 – Sep 2017
Douglas Ewart High School is a secondary school based in Newton Stewart, Dumfries & Galloway. The project consisted of a new build music and drama facility connected to the existing school.
The electrical and structural installation work in this project consisted of the supply and installation of the following system:
- Installation of LV distribution system with interconnection to the existing supplies.
- Installation of standard and emergency lighting
- Installation of small power.
- Installation of Fire Alarms equipment
- Intruder alarm system
- CCTV System
- Induction loops for each classroom
- Stage lighting and sound systems
- Specialist recording systems with dedicated recording booth
- External lighting
- Lightning protection
The project was completed on time and to client’s expectations.