Client: Lloyd Limited, Carlisle
Project: Mechanical and electrical installation on workshop extension
Services: Electrical/Mechanical/Boiler services
Duration: 7 months
Lloyd Limited is a network of specialist agricultural, construction, ground care and materials-handling businesses.
This project involved the extension of Lloyd’s workshop, offices and showroom associated with the lawn & equestrian division of the business, plus the formation of a new dedicated valet bay for the agricultural division.
Electrical and mechanical installation work including the following:
- Lighting installation compromising of a mixture of LED fittings, compact LED fittings and emergency LED fittings.
- Replacing and repositioning of distribution equipment in the lawncare workshop with a new distribution plus a replacement distribution board in the prep shed to serve the new valet bay.
- Small power installation.
- Installation of new combi boiler in the canteen including wall mounted radiators and domestic hot water installation.
- Installation of gas fired warm air heater with flue to roof level.
- Installation of extract ventilation in the Lawncare canteen and toilets.
- Installation of a rainwater filter system in the Valet Bay.
- All plumbing works associated with the washrooms and staff canteen.
- Repositioning of the existing external air conditioning condenser units.
- Repositioning of the existing exhaust extraction system
- Repositioning of the air compressor and extension of the compressed air lines.
The project was completed on time and within budget. The facility is now ready for the business to fully utilise.