Client: Westland’s Country Park, Annan
Project: Full design & build of electrical and mechanical services
Services: Electrical/Mechanical/Boiler services
Full design & build of electrical and mechanical services for Westland’s Country Park, an award winning country retreat on the outskirts of Annan, Dumfries & Galloway.
Supply and installation of the following system:
- Installation of LV distribution system with interconnection to existing supply intake position.
- Installation of standard and emergency lighting
- Installation of small power systems
- Access Control, Intruder Alarm, CCTV systems.
- Supply & installation of a Specialist Vibration Alarm system to protect the gun shop.
- Installation of Air Conditioning
- Installation of Ventilation and Heat recovery systems
- New Fire Alarm system
- Installation of Data networks
- Installation of new LPG boiler plant
- Installation of Hot water cylinder and water heater
- Installation of all above ground plumbing
- Installation of toilets
- Installation of commercial kitchen extract canopy c/w gas interlocks.
- Installation of warm air heaters served from the wet heating system.
- External lighting
- Lightning protection.
Photo credit: Euan Adamson