Design & Build
Derek Mitchell Group carried out the full design of the site along with the architect to produce the panning and building warrant drawings for the full site. This included two office buildings. The project offers two new office buildings for multiple tenants with brand new offices fully fitted by the electrical and mechanical teams at Derek Mitchell Group. This involved the design, supply and installation of the following new systems:
- Installation of LV distribution
- Installation of lighting including emergency lighting
- Installation of carpark lighting
- Installation of multiple intruder alarm systems
- Installation of multiple air conditioning systems
- Installation of new video door entry systems
- Installation of new ventilation systems including heat recovery unit
- All above ground plumbing services including toilet fit outs
- Installation of new fire alarms
Internal Fit Out
The group are also carrying out an internal office fit out at Brasswell. The project involves the subdivision of an open plan room to form main office, managers office, meeting room and small lab. Works involved include:
- Joinery for erection of partitions.
- Glazed screens
- Doors, skirtings and finishing’s
- False ceilings
- Design, Supply & installation of air-conditioning system
- Design, Supply & installation of heat recovery system and extract ventilation
- Design, Supply & installation of lighting and small power.
- Modifications to the existing intruder alarm and door entry system.
- Floor coverings
This project remains ongoing, meeting all client expectations to date.